Medical Treatment Form
Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Introduction of department
What is Neurosurgery?
Our allergic medicine department provides comprehensive care in every allergic immune disease such as bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, respiratory allergies including chronic cough and skin allergies (atopic dermatitis, chronic urticaria), drug allergies, food allergies, eosinophilic disorders, and anaphylaxis.Neurosurgery field
Allergic disease is suspected when having symptoms listed below:
- If a runny nose, sneezing, or itching gets more severe when the seasons change
- If having a long-lasting cold or persistent cough
- If your nose whistle when breathing or having trouble breathing when having a cold
- If having acute hives or swollen lips or eyes
- If having an acute seizure, hives, facial swelling or trouble breathing after taking medication
- Allergy medicine seeks accurate diagnosis and effective management through tests such as bronchial challenge test, pulmonary function test, induced sputum test, and exercise challenge test to diagnose and treat asthma, chronic cough, and rhinosinusitis. Allergic medicine seeks to accurately identify the cause through skin reaction tests for general respiratory allergens, skin reaction tests for food and drugs, intradermal tests, patch tests, and oral challenge tests. Also, through desensitization and immunotherapy that desensitizes allergens depending on the cause and treatment for simple symptoms, treatment effects can be expected according to the diagnosis of the cause.
- Allergic disease is suspected when having symptoms listed below:
Specialist Clinics and Immunotherapy
- Chronic Cough Clinic: Does a cough persists for more than a month? Now, consult a physician at our chronic cough clinic for a persistent cough.
- Allergen Immunotherapy: Do you have a constant runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes the whole year round? Or do you have seasonal allergies? Do your medications only provide temporary relief? Get a radical treatment for allergies through allergen immunotherapy.
- Specialist Clinics and Immunotherapy
|Faculty name||Field of treatment||Remarks|
|Park, Han-Ki||Asthma, allergic rhinitis, chronic cough, chronic urticaria, drug allergy, food allergy, atopic dermatitis, hypereosinophilic disease, Anaphylaxis|